Hello Bloggers! After reading this post you will surely create social business profiles and connect with other users. Whether you use it or not, mostly users or customers went on social profiles a while ago to get latest updates.
Our social media marketing and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) are now highly interconnected. If we want to improve our business keyword ranking on all search engines then we should pay more attention to social media sites, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Pintrest and Google+.
We are well-known of that social is a large part of digital marketing. And, there are a verity of factors that affect the performance of company websites and overall online presence. Social media have a power to drive the traffic organically or via paid channels so this is a great advantage for online business. Basically social signals are important for SEO to optimize what is popular among the people and which certain things being liked. But Social signals have Direct and Indirect impact on organic search rankings . Some Direct & Indirect impacts are given below:-
Direct Impact Comes from:-
- Number of people likes your brand on social sites.
- Number of post mentioning your brand name or link to your websites.
- Number of followers on social sites.
Indirect Impact Comes from:-
- Repeated visitors to your website, Decreased bounce rate and high time on site.
- Increased inbound links and citations due to improved online visibility.
From SEO outlook, Social media promotion can help to increase exposure to your content those results in other people linking to it from their web sites or blogs. If you want to build strong visibility on social signals you need to follow, the following steps:-
- Create a strong profile/Bio and be active daily.
- Build relationship with followers and like-minded people on social sites.
- Focus on relevant interesting content and Link to your social profiles from your website.
- Participate in all relevant communities.
- Regularly share and comment on others posts.
- Align the target audiences and the topical themes of your content.
If you want to grow your brand reputations and visibility on social media or search engine, don’t be hesitate to connect with other users on social media. From fan pages on Facebook to business pages on Google+, profiles on LinkedIn to twitter handles, Pinterest accounts to channels on YouTube, all are the foundation to generate social signals. Social signals are large and they indicate true influence on social media.
Whatever business you are in, if you are not promoting your company services on social media websites you will be left behind. This will make you easier to attract attention and grow brand reputation and visibility on Social Signals.