Today, Q-vantage Team is going to write on latest SEO update.
Google has finally released the latest version of its Panda 4.1 Update that a filter designed to penalize copied or poor content from ranking well on search engine. This is 27th panda update which was confirmed on 25 September, 2014.
Google says it’s supposed to be more accurate and will give more importance to more high-quality smaller and medium-sized sites for better search engine rank. Google also said it would be a “slow roll out” to go to next week so Google has confirmed that Panda 4.1 is still rolling out. This major update will affect 3-5% of search queries.
So friends, If you saw a big drop in traffic from Google organic search on your website, it may or may not be related to Google Panda 4.1. Google is constantly making changes and although you may notice a decrease in release date of Panda 4.0 update, which may have been impacted by other algorithms too, user interface changes or manual actions.
According to me, many people have been affected by this latest panda 4.1 so its a time to improve your SEO strategies without being penalized from any Google update. Let’s get started.
1. Firstly, you should write high-quality content for your web pages, articles and blogs.
2. Content and link building relevance is most important to rank well on any search engine.
3. Don’t follow your competitors back links because sometime it can hurt you.
4. Only build back links from relevant high-quality forum websites.
5. Mobile designs are increasingly affecting ranking on search engines and Google has confirmed too that it can negatively affect organic search ranking on mobile search results if your website is badly-configured or designed.